Cubase Elements 11 comes with a set of tools for scoring to picture including basic score layout and printing. Plus the Video Export Render function allows you to export video files straight from your Cubase project and quickly share them with clients and other composers.
New to Cubase 11 Elements
- Sampler Track 2: Improved Sampling Editor with features including slicing, LFOs, and legato/glide.
- Squasher: New dynamic tool to improve leads, tame bass, and enhance reverb for EDM.
- Scale Assistant: Analyze, follow, or quantize to a scale, or play live in tune.
- Advanced Key Editor: Create perfect pitch bends and more in the MIDI CC.
- New Samples: Six fresh and exclusive sound and loop sets.
Additional Enhancements in Version 11
- Multiple Sidechain: Improved multiple sidechain input architecture.
- Windows 10 Variable DPI: More scaling options for Windows.
- Apple Metal Acceleration: Enjoy maximum Mac performance.
- Workflow and UI Improvements: Refinements to make your working life easier.
Steinberg Cubase 11 Elements eXTended:
- Number of audio tracks up to unlimited
- Number of MIDI tracks up to unlimited
- Number for instrument tracks up to unlimited
- Physical inputs and outputs up to 256
- Group channels up to 256
- FX return channels up to 64
- Number insers up to 16
- Number of included audio effect plugins up to 74
- OMF, AAF, MXF import/export
- Nuendo project import
- 5.1 surround
- Audio Alignment
- ARA2 support